6:33 p.m. 3/13/2017 Update
Most of the College services impacted by this morning’s power outage are now back online. The following services remain offline or degraded.
- Some network shares are not available.
- DegreeWorks is down.
Anyone with issues relating to the restored services should contact the College’s Help Desk at email@example.com or 610-330-5501.
2:04 p.m. 3/13/2017 Update
Many services are down as a result of a power outage this morning in Acopian Engineering Center (AEC). ITS is working to restore the affected services, but does not have an estimate on when they will be back up.
These services have been restored:
- Email (but not webmail.lafayette.edu)
- The College’s website, www.lafayette.edu
- Help desk email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The following services remain down:
- Many web applications including Moodle, Banner Self Service, and department websites
- The phone system
- Wireless and wired networking
- File sharing
- Help Desk phone
ITS will update campus when we have an ETA on the resumption of service.