The Lynda.com iOS app now works for lynda.lafayette.edu. On the login screen, click the [Web portal log in] button and type in https://lynda.lafayette.edu in the URL field. When you click [Submit] you will be prompted to enter your Lafayette Network ID and password for access to your lynda.com account.
From now until December, we’ll be giving away Lynda.com prizes to the user with the highest number of hours completed as well as a randomly chosen user who logged in during the month. This month’s winners were Hannah Tatu and Andrew Bahr- Congratulations!
This month, there were 36 new accounts created, bringing us to a total of 370 users on campus.
Below is a list of the top viewed courses for the month of October. If you’re interested in viewing any of the courses below, please follow these steps:
- Login to your account at: lynda.lafayette.edu
- Enter your Lafayette Network ID and Password
- Click on the link to the course you want to view below
Top 5 Courses (based on total views)
- AutoCAD 2011 Essential Training
- PHP with MySQL Essential Training
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Essential Training
- Digital Photography Principles
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization Getting Started
New Releases for November
- Cleaning Up Your Excel Data
- Managing and Analyzing Data in Excel
- Word 2010: Styles in Depth
- Time Management Fundamentals
Interested in getting started with Lynda.com? Please visit help.lafayette.edu/faqs/lynda for more information.