The Lynda.com iOS app now works for lynda.lafayette.edu. On the login screen, click the [Web portal log in] button and type in https://lynda.lafayette.edu in the URL field. When you click [Submit] you will be prompted to enter your Lafayette Network ID and password for access to your lynda.com account.
From now until December, we’ll be giving away Lynda.com prizes to the user with the highest number of hours completed as well as a randomly chosen user who logged in during the month. This month’s winners were Jonathan Li and Ryan Shroff- Congratulations!
This month, there were 71 new accounts created, bringing us to a total of 334 users on campus.
Below is a list of the top viewed courses for the month of September. If you’re interested in viewing any of the courses below, please follow these steps:
- Login to your account at: lynda.lafayette.edu
- Enter your Lafayette Network ID and Password
- Click on the link to the course you want to view below
Top 5 Courses (based on total views)
- SQL Server 2008 Essential Training
- iMovie ’11 Essential Training
- MySQL Essential Training
- Photoshop CS3 One-on-One: The Essentials
- Access 2007 Power Shortcuts
New Releases for September
Interested in getting started with Lynda.com? Please visit help.lafayette.edu/faqs/lynda for more information.