From now until December, we’ll be giving away Lynda.com prizes to the user with the highest number of hours completed as well as a randomly chosen user who logged in during the month. This month’s winners were Lori Young and Bob Duncan- Congratulations!
This month, there were 28 new accounts created, 61 distinct courses were viewed, and 630 distinct movies watched.
Below is a list of the top viewed courses for the month of August. If you’re interested in viewing any of the courses below, please follow these steps:
- Login to your account at: lynda.lafayette.edu
- Enter your Lafayette Network ID and Password
- Click on the link to the course you want to view below
Top 5 Courses (based on total views)
- Excel 2007 Essential Training
- Google Docs Essential Training
- Computer Literacy for Windows
- Access 2007 Essential Training
- SQL Server 2008 Essential Training
New Releases for August
- Organizing and Archiving Digital Photos
- SPSS Statistics Essential Training
- Gmail for Power Users
Interested in getting started with Lynda.com? Visit help.lafayette.edu/faqs/lynda for more information.